Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Dog Days of February

You know life is sad when you can't get your computer to upload pictures.
What is a blog without picutes?
Events of the last week:
We went to see Wicked.. and it was great! We enjoyed it... had great seats.... but alas, couldn't take any pictures in the theater.
Then we stayed all night at Kuhnz's.... Cindy and I shopped (there is a picture of me with a tutu on my head, but I can't upload it, so you will have to use your imagination.
Mark and Gus planned projects... and Gus got a stain out of there toilet. (Again I have a picture, but you will have to use your imagination.)
It is warmer here this week... and I can't believe how fast the lake is melting..... (Just like in Wicked!) Good thing We got out on the lake when we did!
I have diagnosed myself with SAD.... so I hope the sun keeps shining and it stays warm so I can recover....

No comments: