Saturday, February 21, 2009

Waiting for Spring

I have been keeping very busy at work... we have many recipients looking for help, and amazingly volunteers are also coming forward! It continues to be cold and snowy in central Wisconsin... people are out on the lake fishing, but otherwise it seems most people are staying inside. Mark is reading, playing computer games and going to the dump for amusement.
I am reading, quilting, knitting, playing solitaire and updating my blog... We are both trying not to wish our lives away, but we do hope that Spring comes early this year!

Stella hopes that it is warm enough to go for a walk

Today we had 9 doves in the tree outside our window!

The Blue Jays joined them later........but I didn't get a picture


Sometimes when I get bored I tease Stella....



She humors me,,, after all I do give her doggie treats!

If anyone really misses Stella play this video

Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, Jan! Enjoying catching up with you here and on FB. If you play solitaire, have you tried Spider Solitaire? I have spent many hours idling on that. I'd love to engage with you playing FB's version of Scrabble which they call Lexulous. Let me know if you want to try a game with me....
Paula

Paula said...

Jan--I just wrote a comment here and not sure it got through.

Let's take this to Facebook wall-to-wall..
Paula