Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Man in Pink

A couple of weeks ago I was driving down Main Street in Friendship and I thought I saw a man walking down the street in pink underwear, wearing bunny ears. I did a double take, looked over my shoulder, and sure enough there was a man wearing pink underwear and bunny ears walking down the street. Then a few days later, I saw him again, this time wearing Hot Pink or Fushia underwear, bunny ears and carrying an umbrella (which made perfect sense because it was raining.) But darn, I didn't have my camera with me. I did tell several people about this man, but no one else seemed to have seen him. So today when I saw him, and he had a really nice set of underwear on today, I stopped and took a fast picture. I am really sorry the picture isn't clearer.. but if I see him again I will be sure and try for another shot.

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.-- Charles Bukowski


No comments: