Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Time!

Some Random Views from Summer 2011
                    After Mike's Triathlon George was hot and exhausted and had to drink plenty of water!
                  Michael was happy and proud of his performance.... 2 hours 2 minutes and 21 seconds... 
I was pretty impressed as well!
                                                                 The Family Hatton

 H
                                              Betsy and Dick game for a weekend at Camp Hatton

Gwenny got a hold of my camera and did a number on my shutter... have to open it manually or all of the pictures will look like this one!
Childhood is such a wonderful experience.... we should all experience it as much as we can....
                                                             Any time we have the opportunity





Summer is a great time to catch up on your reading too!
My dogs really love me!
And I them.

There is still time to visit Camp Hatton... we'd love to see you!  Although we are only accepting reservations for Primitive Camping this summer.

No comments: