Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dog Days of January


We are experiencing the "Dog Days of January" Not a lot going on her in the middle of WI.
So I have been taking pictures with my new camera and figuring out how it works.....
Stella is always a willing model!
But I can't say the same for Mark!
Shotzie, our granddog, came to stay with us while Annie and Justin went to Mexico. Here Stella rests on Shotzie's Bed and Shotzie snoozes on Stella's Bed. Just like kids... (and grown ups too!) always want what the other one has.




Back yard is full of snow.... and the lake is frozen. Some Ice Fishers out there, but not as many as in years past.
Shotzie playing with Stella's new toy.

Annie and Justin came up last Sunday to retrieve Shotzie and watch the Packer game.

It was a good game, especially since the Packer's won!
Stella is most comfortable on Mark's lap....

Shotzie with Annie


Stella bonding with Justin

Birds at the feeder.... they were pretty good models too!



Empty chair in the snow, just waiting for spring.

Mark has been sick this week, so it has been a busy time for me. He seems to be on the mend though, so that is a relief.
I was going to delete some of these pictures, but I am not able to for some reason. So I guess you get to see all of them!


No comments: