Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend with Patrick and Becca

I had a wonderful weekend with Patrick and Becca while Mike and Meg went to New York for Dave and Colleen's Wedding. It was fortuitous that I brought Becca a Doctor's outfit, since we all got sick!




Becca besides having a great medical mind, is also quite musical!



















She and Patrick wanted to go for a ride in the laundry basket
















They love their sunglasses!














Annie "stopped" by Saturday night

















Becca took a break on the porch swing








While Patrick enjoyed walking Shotzie around the back yard.....












Shotzie got a bit tangled, but Patrick was in control!

It was a wonderful weekend, and I loved hearing Becca say "Oh Man" and " I want you Grandma!" Patrick was sweet and wonderful and I felt so bad when he got sick...
He was so helpful, and when I wasn't sure how to do something he would say: "You can do it Grandma Jan," and he was always right!

No comments: