Monday, August 11, 2008

Green things

We had a fun weekend, and the weather was great... so we spent Sunday down at the beach and then gave Stella a hair cut. Sally got to play ball and then both girls got baths.
Stella needed a "treat" after her hair cut!

She helped herself!


After their baths and Stella's hair cut, they posed for this picture.

I am trying to learn more about digital photography . This was my attempt to crop this picture of Becca.... Not exactly what I had in mind, but I think it is pretty interesting!



I decided I should learn how to use the riding mower in case I ever had to mow the lawn....




I must say it was a lot more fun than washing the kitchen floor.... maybe Mark and I can trade jobs.....

Mark with his SEA WEED Collection

But I don't want this one... raking up the sea weed.

Sally doesn't care how much sea weed there is as long as there is at least one ball!

No comments: